Here are some basics about me. I am:
- Married to my awesome husband, Brendan, who is a medical resident in Pediatrics.
- A bit of a workaholic. I work a regular 8-5 job, plus I have a part-time job doing race timing on weekends, & I'm busy with bookbinding buisness!
- A renter. We rent our house currently. Since we're not sure where we'll be when we move on to fellowship, we still rent. Just one of those joys of being a doctor's wife haha! Check out some of my rent-friendly adjustments to our home in my Operation Love My Rental posts.
- A list-maker. I'm obsessed with lists & planning & calendaring & calculating.
- A Christian. I've been becoming more involved in my church & loving feeling like part of the community.
- A compulsive DIY-er. I love learning new skills & will always be finding ways to do things myself rather than purchasing them or paying someone else to do them.
- A thinker, thoughtful, careful, considerate. I consider others perspectives as much as possible.
- A happy introvert. Large groups of people are intimidating to me. The thought of public speaking makes me unable to breath.
- I want to be seen as compassionate, merciful, dedicated, joyful, helpful, reliable, true & kind by those who know me.
- I want to live passionately & in the moment. I strive to center my mind on the present & not worry about the future, or things that I can not control. I believe God has a plan for me.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope that you will check in with regularly to catch up and see what projects I've been working on. I'm so excited to get to know each other & I hope that you find inspiration here, as I do in so many other blogs!